As many of you know, Certworthy is an appellate newsletter written and edited by the DRI Appellate Advocacy Committee and published by DRI. The Winter 2006 issue includes the following articles:
- The Right to Appeal: Are Its Days Numbered? by Ralph Johnson III
- Interlocutory Appeals Under 28 U.S.C. § 1292(b): Turning Vinegar Into Wine, by Eric P. Schroeder and Benjamin T. Erwin
- Livelier Briefs: A Symposium
- Recent Developments: Bujol v. Entergy Services, Inc.: Revisited and Reaffirmed
- Style Points for Exemplary Briefs: A Former Court Attorney's View, by Matthew S. Lerner1
- John Bailey's The Lost German Slave Girl, book review by Roger W. Hughes
To download a PDF copy, just click here.
1 Matt Lerner is proprietor of New York Civil Law.